Wednesday 20 February 2008

Gross post - Proceed with Caution

You know you've been together too long when you are willing share your most embarrassing updates with your significant other

Elle Zhang: Baby, I have to tell you something.

LadiesMan: Yeah?

EZ: For the past few days, whenever I poop, I see blood on the TP. And I am not on my period.

LM: Ew, that's sick babe.

EZ: Do you think I need to get it checked out?

LM: Yeah, rectal bleeding is not a good sign, something's up - it might be an infection.

EZ: How do I get it rectified..? .... HAHAHA OMG DID YOU GET THAT?? I SAID RECTified!!! RECTUM? RECTIFIED? GEDDIT? HAHAHA I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO PUN OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

LM: Yeah ok... go on WebMD ok? Then get it checked out.


I am slightly disappointed that my boyfriend does not share my sense of humour! On a serious note though, should I be worried? About the bleeding I mean, not Ladies' Man's inability to laugh at something as hilarious as the above.

No comments: