Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Sounds expensive...


Foreign law school graduates must request individual evaluation to determine pre-legal and legal education equivalency. Graduates from common law foreign law schools may qualify to take the California bar exam if they satisfy the First-Year Law Students’ Exam requirement and if they complete additional law study for a total of 4 years at a law school registered in California. Graduates from non-common-law schools are not eligible to take the exam and are required to either graduate with a J.D. degree at an ABA-approved law school or complete 4 years of law study at a law school registered in California. Foreign law school graduates who are admitted to practice in any jurisdiction do not have to complete any additional law study to qualify to take the bar exam.

No comments: