Saturday 29 March 2008

Anybody there?

Mhhh.. I am feeling lonely today. It's days like this where I wish I was home or with my man. I don't have family nor my boyfriend here and as much as I love my friends, we are all at that stage in our lives where we are quite independent of each other. Some are attached but almost everyone has at least a best friend, a boyfriend or a family member here. We can hang out from time to time and I enjoy spending time with them, but at the end of the day, they do have other commitments, as do I, and our schedules don't always fit.

It's funny how although I have good friends, I haven't got a really really close friend in the neighbourhood. I used to think of LV as one of my best friends here and I really value of friendship but she has since moved back to Malaysia after graduating from her Masters programme.

Maybe I should make more of an effort to meet up with everyone. Maybe I am not too much fun to be with.

Well anyway - food diary:

Breakfast

2 slices of wholewheat bread. 2 cereal bars
1 slice cheese, 2 slices of chicken ham

Lunch

Brocolli, peas, onion and carrot soup.
A spicy chicken thigh
1 slice Victoria sponge cake

Dinner
2 crackers and low fat cream cheese
Red pepper, tomato and sausage stew
A little bit of cottage cheese and pineapple

I am too lazy to Google the calories for each. *note to Molie - yes that is what I do, search on Google for calorie counters!

I miss my old friends. I feel like the longer I stay here the more they will forget me.

No comments: